Diana Mae Fernandez - Design Thinking Business Coach
Diana is a world class business coach with a special interest in Design Thinking applied to strategic success.
schedule 1 minute read
Diana Mae Fernandez is an elite Business Coach to Entrepreneurs & Corporate Brands.
Her approach to business is 100% heart based, but measures it all in concrete money results.
With her large social media following, she generated half a million in less than 10 months.
Diana's level of influence is completely infectious.
The Business Show UK called her 'The most sought out business brain today!'
She used her Finance/Economics degree to capital raise for many private firms on Wall Street.
Diana is the go-to person to grow any brand.
- National Press Tour Coverage 2017: FOX LA News, PETA, CNBC, US Weekly
- "A Doll's Mastermind" Business featured in 2016: The Huffington Post, Inc. Magazine, Entrepreneur for $500k business growth and global expansion in 10 months
- The DM Advantage 2011: New York, NY - Launched and locked in major corporate clients in FinTech industries
- Fairleigh Dickinson University 2008 Dean's Award: Teaneck, New Jersey - Women's Business Leadership
- SGA Gala Awards 2009: Won 7 out of 10 Awards - Sweeping all other organizations
- Yoga Wellness Retreat Launch 2014: Jaco, Costa Rica - developed yoga coaching programs in under 6 months
- The Masaya Mission Gala March 2015: Toronto, Canada - raised $18,000 in one evening in under 1.5 months
Public speaking track record
- UX Coach: "Mastering Powerful Storytelling with Design Thinking."
- FOX LA News: "How to Brand Your Business on Social Media."
- Microsoft Women's Panel: "UX/UI in Digital Gaming."
- Fairleigh Dickinson University Alumni Panel: "Global Entrepreneurship."
- Business Leaders of Tomorrow: "Business Etiquette in Corporate Dinners." (Keynote)
- Million Dollar Woman Network: "Sassy Social Media Strategies." (Keynote)
- Business360: "Start-ups in Social Media." (Keynote)
- Talent Tribe: "Building Your Global Brand." (Keynote)
- SummitLive: "Finding Investors on Social Media." (Keynote)
- Kevin Harrington's Sharkpreneur: "The Evolution of a Self-Made Entrepreneur."
- JazzFM Radio: "Homeless Awareness in The Philippines."
- Dash Radio: "Empowering Women Entrepreneurs."
Interests and hobbies
- World Traveling via Business Expansion
- Public Speaking / Mastermind
- Interior Design
- Water Coloring and Pencil Sketching
- Dance: Contemporary, Jazz, Hip Hop, Ballet
- Writing / Blogging
- Silent Retreats
- Event and Soiree Hosting
- Social Media Community Building
- Designer Beauty and Fashion Lifestyle
Published on: 10 Apr 2017